As the pace of AI adoption grows and the variety (and quality) of solutions expands in kind, it’s more important than ever to have a strategy regarding the use of these technologies. Chilmark Research is excited to share our first eBook, Building Responsible AI in Healthcare: A Journey into Automation, Ethics, and Trust (scroll down to jump to the form). This comprehensive resource is a compilation of content we’ve published over the last few years extensively covering this space, bringing you the latest insights, trends, and strategies for AI deployment in healthcare.
“We want to give a sense of how responsible AI is far more than just following checklists and frameworks. Organizations will need to have a deep understanding of fairness and equity from a political philosophy or anthropological perspective, develop design expertise relevant to machine learning, and consciously monitor applications over their entire lifespan in order to improve and maintain trust of users and patients.”
– Lead author Jody Ranck, DrPH
Why AI in Healthcare Matters
Artificial Intelligence has revolutionized the healthcare industry, offering a multitude of opportunities to enhance patient care, streamline operations, and drive innovation. As healthcare IT consultants with a proven track record, Chilmark Research is committed to helping you navigate this dynamic landscape effectively.
In recent months, we have done both primary and secondary research into this field. The eBook contains an amalgamation of what our analyst team has learned and distilled down into valuable insights. It’s a meticulously crafted guide that provides you with:
- Sponsored Research Briefs: Several leading healthcare IT vendors have sponsored research papers that allowed us to dive deep and generate insights and determine the salient challenges and opportunities in the space.
- Developing Trust: Trust in AI is massively important as the paradigm shifts and more solutions are deployed. We include definitions and strategies on how to foster trust in this nascent technology.
- On Regulating AI: Government regulation of this technology has occasionally been slow, misinformed, or simply nonexistent. We look at current legislation and proposed future legislation to see what the future holds.
- Developing and Implementing AI: A look at governance frameworks, use cases, and what not to do when implementing an AI solution.
- Bias/Health Equity: The potential risk for AI to be biased is quite large; how do we prevent harm with these technologies?
Why Chilmark Research?
At Chilmark Research, we are dedicated to empowering healthcare organizations with the knowledge and guidance they need to thrive in a rapidly evolving industry. With over a decade of experience, our team of experts has a deep understanding of healthcare IT, and we’ve leveraged this expertise to create a resource that can make a real difference in your AI journey.
Get Your Free Copy Today
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to gain a competitive edge in the healthcare industry. Our eBook is available to you absolutely free of charge, and it’s as simple as filling out the short form below with your contact information. We believe that sharing knowledge is the key to progress, and we’re excited to help you unlock the full potential of AI in healthcare.
Chilmark Research is your trusted partner in navigating the complex world of healthcare AI. Together, we can revolutionize patient care, drive innovation, and shape the future of healthcare.
Access your copy of this eBook by completing the form below: