CAS provides unfettered access to both our research and our analysts
In 2012, Chilmark Research launched the Chilmark Advisory Service (CAS), an annual subscription service created in response to client requests for a steady feed of research from Chilmark throughout the course of the year. CAS provides access to our research findings as we continuously survey the market, ascertain what is important, and provide analysis that innovative healthcare leaders can use to augment decisions and clarify strategic plans.
There are two tiers of the Chilmark Advisory Service. The primary difference is that the Shoreline Subscription is all-inclusive while the Beachhead Subscription is limited to one Market Trends report and those analysts covering that domain.
What is included in both subscriptions:
- Domain Monitors – monthly articles related to each domain of coverage
- Chilmark Bights – deep dive articles related to a recent newsworthy event (eg Siemens acquisition)
- Direct access to Chilmark Research analysts (exclusive to CAS subscribers). Examples of how clients have used this in the past:
- In-depth briefings on any topic related to our regular course of research
- Product demos and feedback
- Market positioning advice when launching a new product
- First access and input on design of our Multi-Vendor Sponsored Reports
- And more being added every year…
Flexible pricing is available for CAS subscriptions, based on the size of the organization.
Contact Sean Campbell for more information:
Phone: 617.615.9344 ext. 1
Mail: 745 Atlantic Ave, 8th Floor
Boston, MA 02111