The long awaited, dare I say anticipated HIE Market Report is now complete and ready for purchase. This report, arguably the most comprehensive report yet published on this rapidly evolving market (116pgs, 21 vendors profiled, 0ver 25 tables and figures) will provide the reader with a detailed portrait of today’s HIE Market, its leading vendors, and the capabilities that they bring to market. Here’s the HIE Report’s Table of Contents (warning PDF).
The report is the culmination of interviews with countless HIE stakeholders, from State and regional officials, to healthcare CIOs, consultants and of course the HIE vendors as well. Combining these interviews with our own methodology for secondary research, the report comes presents a number of findings including:
- A definitive classification schema of current HIE vendors that will clarify what appears at first glance as a very convoluted market.
- The transition that is occurring as vendors move from SaaS to PaaS models and its future impact on the market.
- The clear differences and similarity of needs of Enterprise and Public HIEs.
- An HIE Maturity Model that will help adopters of this technology better understand the transitions that will be needed as their platform matures over time.
- Comprehensive profiles on 21 leading HIE vendors including rankings on a number of HIE attributes as well as market presence.
If you are involved in any aspect of the HIE market, you would do your company a favor by purchasing this report. Really, it is that good.